DCF Church was born in the living room of then Pastor Elroy Benn, as a result of ten people gathering for prayer. Within a short period, these prayer meetings began touching other lives, and the believers sensed the need to move beyond their humble beginning. Consequently, on July 8th, 1992 the first worship service was held at the Haitian Baptist Church in Newark, New Jersey, and thus DCF was established. After 2 years, the church moved to Irvington, NJ and again shared facility with Deliverance Jesus Is Coming Church. In 2000, DCF purchased property at 488 South Orange Avenue, Newark, and this became their new home after moving in on August 25th, 2002.
In 2014, Deliverance Christian Fellowship launched its North Carolina Campus. This Campus is presently located at 4802 Lancaster Highway, Monroe, North Carolina 28112 (formerly Turner Presbyterian Church).
Who We Are
Who We Are
Full of Compassion
Who We Are
Striving to be more like Christ
The Mandate of DCF, Inc.:
- To win the lost for Christ
- To bring deliverance to humanity through the gospel of Jesus Christ thereby causing individuals to live successfully and prosperously in God’s Kingdom
- To minister to the needs of today’s urban family through lectures and workshops that affect all aspects of family life. As the lives of individuals in a family improve, the family will be able to escape the clutches of hopelessness, poverty and alienation; and climb the ladder of achievement, transformation and success.
- To present a holistic gospel of hope that ministers to the body, soul and spirit of all individuals.
Our Mission and Ministries
The mission of Deliverance Christian Fellowship, Inc. is to empower its members with the necessary spiritual, emotional, educational and social skills for individual and family enrichment; which will enable all members to live Godly, productive and successful lives.
This church believes that through prayer, the study of God’s word and by being equipped with the tools necessary for advancement, members can discover their true potential and fulfill their God ordained destiny.
Our Ministries include:
• Community Outreach
• Couples’ Ministry (Keep Love Alive)
• Men’s Ministry (Men of Purpose & Destiny)
• Women’s Ministry (Women of Excellence & Virtue)
• Youth Ministry (Youth in Action)
• Children’s Church
• Community Development